Émirats Arabes Unis
Creative, solution-oriented, competitive, multilingual (English/ Russian/ Turkish) Telecommunication and IT Professional who has large experience on Telecommunication & IT Solutions in the ME region. Been a part of the IT & Telecommunication projects at all stages, providing solution and system design for the Telecommunication & IT projects, technically supporting the channel account partners and end user in the region.
GENEVA BUSINESS SCHOOL- MBA-PROJECT AND OPERATION MANAGEMENT
NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF UKRAINE ‘’KYIV POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE’’-ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL-PMP
AREA OF EXPERTISE
· TETRA, DMR, UHF, VHF, APCO Radio communications
· RF Engineering, Microwave Engineering
· PMP (Point to Multipoint),PTP(Point to Point) Radiolink
· Distributed Antenna systems (DAS),Active & Passive
· IP/MPLS networking, TCP/IP
· Base Stations (BS), Network Switches & Routers
· Video Management Solutions, MS-SQL Server Database
· Application and Security Surveillence Softwares
· Subnetting, Access control lists, Firewalls
· LAN and WAN technologies
· IT & Telecommunication Solutions
· Agile Project Management
· VPN, NAT and Network Traffic Data Analysis
· Network design, Network management
· IOT-Smart Solutions
· Oil & Gas, Aviation and Enterprise
REGIONAL PRE-SALES SOLUTION ARCHITECT AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL RADIO 2017-Continue
- Solution designing, System designing, Application & Technical Support to the Telecommunication and IT Projects in the ME Region
- Supporting the channel partners and the direct team at the bidding stages to the projects and run rate business activities in the ME Region.
- Project planning, team planning and management to the projects. Technical discussions with the channel partners and end users.
- Preparing technical offers, financial offers and Quotations for the Projects, Tenders, RFQ’s and RFP’s. Contract preparation, BoM, SoW preparation and Documentation. Following the bidding stages.
- Technical assistance to the sales organization, technical training to the channel partners and end users.
PROJECT SUPERVISOR AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL RADIO 2016-2017
- Project Supervisor for the IT Field Network project in the British Petroleum’s oil field.
- Project follow up and project delivery including the system design and engineering. Lead contact person between the field team and end user.
- Preparing the project management plan, risk analysis and project scheduling. Manpower calculations per daily-weekly and monthly activities.
- Attending to the site surveys and reporting, as build and handover documentation, status reports,Follow up and planning of the equipment and devices as per project daily/weekly/monthly needs
- Providing technical support to the field engineering team. Project supervision under the HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) norms.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER- TELECOMMUNICATION PROJECT AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL RADIO 2015-2016
- TETRA & IT Field Network support engineer; contracted employee of the British Petroleum
- Providing technical support and services for Motorola TETRA radio systems and the IT Field Network
- System monitoring, 2nd line support,Installing, programming, troubleshooting, configuration, system upgrade, commissioning and maintaining to the existing system.
- Dealing with the incident reports, system and IT records as per SLT. Practicing Site Surveys, Coverage Test and related system documentation. Providing technical training to the technicians and field engineers.
- High working responsibility under HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) norms.
PROJECT ENGINEER-LEAD FIELD IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL RADIO 2014-2015
- Leading to the field activities for the TETRA Radio System Phase II Project for the British Petroleum Oilfield.
- Radio Coverage Tests for radio coverage.Radiolink installation, Radio system Installation,Radio programming, Dispatcher server installation.
- Preparing design documents, Site Survey reports,project commissioning reports,handover documentation.
- Leading to the Technician team and creating project scheduling as per daily and weekly planning.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER-CISREGION MERCK KgaA 2012-2014
- Field Service Engineer for the Medical and Laboratory analysis devices in Turkey and CIS region.
- Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of laser and optical systems, Service department set up for the service department in the region.
- Supporting Channel Partners technical team, providing service training, customer training and support. Spare part management.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERLECO CORPORATION 2010-2012
- Technical Service engineer for laboratory chemical analysis devices. Experienced working on AC-DC converters, pneumatic and solenoid valves, electronically detecting elements, instrument control software, furnace combustion systems.
- Preparing manual & documentation. Providing Customer training, Supporting the Sales team for the technical request, Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the equipment’s.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATES
· AIMETIS Video Management System Trainings,2018 Istanbul, Turkey
· Bosch Telex VOIP System Trainings, November 2017, Los Angeles, USA
· MCC7500 Dispatch Console Operator and Administration Certificate, November 2014, Germany
· TETRA Subscriber Operator, Programming and Maintenance Certificate, November 2014, Germany
· R8.1 Troubleshooting and Maintenance Dimetra IP Compact/Scalable, November 2014, Germany
· TETRA Systems Technical Associate Certification, Motorola Solutions, August 2014Online Training
· Dimetra IP System Portfolio Overview Certification, Motorola Solutions, August 2014Online Training
· TETRA Radio Portfolio Overview Certification, Motorola Solutions, August 2014 Online Training
· TETRA Accessories Overview Certification, Motorola Solutions, August 2014Online Training
· Basic Networking Certification, Motorola Solutions, August 2014 Online Trainings
· PTP650 Technical Training, Cambium Networks, April 2014 United Kingdom
· PMP450 Technical Trainings, Cambium Networks, April 2014 United Kingdom
· IRATA Working safely at Heights Trainings, SOLO Training Center, May2014, Turkey
· HSE Certification and PA Certification, BP Rumaila Oilfield, June 2014, Iraq
· Service/Support Engineering Trainings, Guava Technologies, January 2014 San Francisco, USA
· Validation Engineering Trainings, Merck KGaA, September 2013, France
· Service/Support Engineering Trainings, Merck KGaA, February 2013, France
Date of Birth: 16.12.1984, Nationality: Turkish, UAE Driving License Available, Married